The goal of CrossTrain marriage coaching is to help WELS pastors and their wives develop healthy marriages as they together pursue: spiritual growth, restoration, friendship, romance, and impact. These pursuits all take place with Christ at the center, mindful that He is the foundation for healthy lives and marriages.
Couples in CrossTrain marriage coaching will participate in:
- an annual retreat (there is an online retreat option)
- personal coaching
- marriage coaching
- ongoing marriage enrichment through webinars, book reading, & regular communication
For more information view our Marriage Coaching Description PDF
2021 Marriage Coaching Conference Dates & Availability
- April 26-28 (4 spots open)
- June 14-16 (4 spots open)
- June 21-23 (2 spots open)
- July 12-14 (3 spots open)
- July 26-28 (2 spots open)
Note: The conferences above are held in Cumberland, WI.